Baby oil is the first choice when it comes to choosing oil for your baby. The best thing about baby oil is that it can be used by adults also. While it is gentle enough to use on the soft skin of your baby, it is also versatile enough to use by adults for various beauty reasons.
Some of the uses of baby oil to enhance your beauty are:
- When baby oil is used post bath to give a massage and allow the body to dry naturally, then the skin remains moisturized throughout the day. Even during the winters, when you do not wish to take a shower, mix equal amount of water and baby oil and apply it all over your body. This will keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
- Baby oil will help to keep your body warm during the winter days. Take some baby oil to massage your skin before getting dressed. This will help you to stay warm during the cold weather months. The oil closes the skin pores and helps insulate the body. At the same time, baby oil will make your skin smooth and keep your dry skin moisturized.
- Whenever you feel stressed or anxious, you can use baby oil to massage your body and within a few minutes you will feel the tension melt away. Using baby oil to massage your skin will help reduce the friction between your hands and skin.
- Before shaving you can use baby oil to soften your beard or the hair on your legs, hands or underarms. To use it, simply pour some baby oil in your hands and rub it on the skin area that you are going to shave.
- In case you are painting your room and the paint is all over your skin, then also you can use some baby oil. Pour a small amount of baby oil in your hands and on other skin areas where there is paint and soon all the paint will come right off. Finally you need to wipe your skin with a paper towel.
- You can use baby oil to remove your make up before going to bed. Pour some baby oil on a clean cotton ball and then use it to clean your face and neck area. Once you are done, rinse your face properly with cool water and dab your skin dry with a soft cotton towel.
- Use baby oil to get rid of the stickiness that lingers after waxing your hands and legs. Take some baby oil and add few drops of water to it and then use it the massage the waxed skin. Soon the oil mixture will clear off that sticky feeling that waxes leave on the skin.
- Baby oil can also be used as under eye gels. There is no need to dab on a huge amount of baby oil and leave it on all night. Just take a few drops of the baby oil on your fingers, and massage your sensitive eye area very gently for about one to two minutes. Finally use a dry tissue to remove the excess oil.
- To scrub your chapped lips, nothing can be better than baby oil. To make a lip scrubber, take one teaspoon of baby oil and mix it with half a teaspoon of sugar and a few drops of lemon juice. Now take this mixture and rub it on your lips gently for a couple of minutes. You can do this every night before going to bed to enjoy soft and pink lips. You could also use this mixture on your elbows if you wish to get rid of dark elbows.
- If you are worried about cracked heels during winter months, then apply baby oil to your feet liberally, before pulling on socks. You must also apply baby oil on your feet after taking a bath and before going to bed. When done on regular basis, you can never suffer from cracked heels.
- Instead of buying cuticle oil to remove cuticles from your nails, you can use baby oil. While doing manicure, use baby oil to give your hands a thorough massage. This is the easiest way to remove cuticles.
- To tame your eye brows, you can also use this versatile oil. Simply wet your eye brow brush with baby oil before you grab a small quantity of shadow with it and then use it to tame your brows the way you like it.
- Frizzy hair is a very common hair problem for many during the winter months. Now solve the problem of frizzy hair with baby oil. Soak some fresh tissues in baby oil and use these soaked tissues to tame your frizzy hair. Never use baby oil directly on your hair else it will become greasy.
Next time when you are shopping from beauty products, do not forget to add a bottle of baby oil on your list. By keeping baby oil handy you can solve many beauty problems and enjoy beautiful skin and hair.