An apple a day keeps the doctor away. It is true that apple has got many health benefits. But very few people are aware of the fact that apples can make you look beautiful also. The beauty benefits of apple come from the vitamins A, B, C and antioxidant properties present in it.
Apples have awesome health as well as beauty benefits associated with it.
Mentioned below are few beauty benefits of this amazing fruit:
- UV Protection: Accept the fact or not, apple fruit really can protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Apple is used in the treatment of sunburns. Just blend a teaspoon of glycerin (you with the pulp from a grated apple fruit, apply it onto your skin, relax for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water.
- Prevents Skin Cancer: Apples contain Vitamin C which helps in preventing damage against skin cells by free radicals and thus reduces the chances of skin cancer. Apple pulp when applied on skin can maintain skin PH and help get over dangerous skin infections. It helps preventing various skin diseases caused by the lack of essential vitamins. There are many other health benefits of apples. Know about those benefits here at www.top10homeremedies.com.
- Gives Glowing Skin: It contains anti-oxidants which help in cell re-building and cell rejuvenation. This also helps you in maintaining healthy and glowing skin. A face mask involving the use of green apple can deeply moisturize your skin and help eliminating the appearance of wrinkles while improving the overall texture of your skin.
- Improves Complexion: Owing to its dense vitamin content, green apple helps in maintaining your skin and has great whitening and nourishing effects on your complexion. Get your hands on a high value apple cider vinegar and dilute it with water. Dip a cotton ball and apply to skin, wait for few minutes and then wash it off thoroughly!
- Treats Acne: Acne blemished skin can be healed successfully by consuming apples. Also, regular consumption of green apple helps you control and prevent pimple eruptions. You can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by applying apple juice to the affected skin area. In addition, it also facilitates the elimination of dark circles, leaving your eyes refreshed and refreshed. Simply, place slices of apple under your eyes to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Solves Hair Problems: Apple contains several natural compounds that help a lot in hair growth. A paste made from the leaves and skin of green apple works wonders to fix dandruff. This paste can be used as a shampoo. If used regularly, apples can even strengthening the locks, enhancing hair growth and preventing hair loss. In fact, apple is a great fruit for those who are suffering from male pattern baldness and thinning hair.
To enjoy the beauty benefits of apples, you can enjoy this crunchy fruit in the form of fruit salad, homemade apple pies, apple cider vinegar or apple sauce.